Staging Tips for Your Prescott Real Estate Sale
Low Cost Ways to Make Your Prescott Home Buyers Say WOW!
1. Mow the lawn and trim the bushes - especially the ones that block your windows and block sunlight coming into the home.
2. Buy a new doormat.
3. Add a bright pot of flowers (or even a small evergreen in winter) on your front porch.
4. Replace any old, tarnished doorknobs on your doors and polish or replace your house numbers.
5. Power-wash your driveway, sidewalk, and the exterior siding of your home.
6. Edge the grass around walks and trees plus add fresh mulch to your planting beds.
7. Paint your old mailbox or replace it with a new one.
8. Upgrade the outdoor lighting for a feeling of safety (yes, buyers drive by your home at night too) and to add dramatic effect.
9. Clean your gutters.
10. Place a seasonal wreath on your front door.
Prescott Home Selling Made Easier!
While there are many details to be handled during the sale of your Prescott home, from getting your house ready for the market, pricing the property correctly, negotiating offers, inspections, and so on, you can breathe easier knowing every detail will be handled on your behalf to your complete satisfaction. Check with one of our agents for more information about setting up a free pre-listing consultation today!
Request Your Complimentary Home Evaluation
While many real estate agents still use the old fashion "PFA" (Pulled From the Air) method to determine the fair market value of your Prescott home, we can take all the guesswork out of it. Our agents can perform a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for you at no charge. In the CMA, we'll collect and compare data for homes that have recently sold in your neighborhood, analyze Prescott area homes that are comparable to yours in terms of house size, lot size, improvements, locations, and schools to give you the most comprehensive home value report possible. Request your FREE Prescott Home Evaluation today!